Hip flexors also known as Psoas, are a group of muscles located in our hip area that help us balance, walk, kick, raise our knee, sit, run and twist.But most people do not understand the cause of their problems is tight hip flexors. The tight hip flexors review helps to be conscious you about hip pains.
The iliopsoas, most commonly “tight” hip flexor consists of two muscles, the psoas, and iliacus that share a common to enter into the hip.The psoas begins on the vertebral of the lower spine, and the iliacus starts on the iliac fossa. The rectus femoris also inserts onto the pelvis, making it a hip flexor. While all muscle roles slightly differently, their entire combination allows them to flex the hip joint, previously turn the pelvis, and stretch the lumbar spine. Due to its’ attachment to the vertebral bodies of the lumbar spine, the psoas also plays a vital role in lumbar spine stabilization, an often disregarded function of this muscle.Common causes due to tight hip pain: The tight hips causes serious postural problems such as-
- Improper posture
- Tight hip joint pains in your legs, lower back, knee or hips
- Decreased athletic performance
- Hips locking up
- Reduced immune system
- High anxiety
- Problems with sexual performance
- Circulatory issues
- Trouble sleeping
- Digestive problems
- Cardiovascular matters.
There are many people all around the world suffer from these tight hip flexors pain problems. Most of them would never think that these issues may come from the tight hip flexors that can be healed quickly with the right stretches.
How sitting is killing you:
Sitting is one of the biggest problems with the modern lifestyle. It causes the psoas to become tight and creates many problems. We spend our time seated so much. From driving, sitting in class or job office, behind a desk. It’s too much for us.
Excessive sitting hurts you in 3 ways-
- Bulging belly syndrome:Bulging belly syndrome is one of the most common issues. A common myth is that bulging belly syndrome is simply due to weak abdominals. The real cause is likely to be tight psoas muscles, which cause the lower back to curve pushing out the stomach. When the psoas operates appropriately, it pulls the abdomen back tucking the tummy in, giving you a healthy, flat stomach.
- Fat loss inhibitor:The psoas is considered to be the body’s “fight or flight” muscle, your psoas is profoundly correlated to our natural survival instinct. It instantly tightens when we identify danger so it can protect you or help you run, fueled by the release of adrenaline. However, if your psoas is constantly tight, it signals to the body you are in constant danger, leading to overworking of the adrenal glands. When this happens, your immune system suffers, and your body automatically switches into fat storing mode in anticipation of danger.
- Lack of sexual performance:Hard to believe that excessive sitting all day causes your hips to become stuck in a forward thrust point. This leads to pulling on the lower back and decreased blood flow and circulation through the hips, and lower blood flow means a lack of fun for you.
Unlock your hip flexors program comes with everything you need for an easy to follow the solution to the tight hip flexor problems. Unlock your hip flexors can help to release tight hip flexors. Once you have opened your hip flexors, you’ll have access to more strength, better health, and energy.